Proficiency in SAP MM (Material Management) is key requirement to secure a high-level job in the industry. Best Online Career is here to provide you the best SAP MM Module Online Training. This Online SAP Training is a complete introduction to SAP MM module. The syllabus of this online SAP training is designed as per the updates for the course. You can learn SAP MM Online at your timings with 24x7 SAP MM server access.We also provide easy SAP MM training material. Best Online Career has expert trainers and experienced professionals who will guide your career to great heights.
Enroll today and learn from our expert faculties according to your timings.
Introduction To SAP MM
SAP MM (Material Management) is part of SAP Logistics.It is one of the important modules in SAP ERP software. Materials Management is a core supply chain function and includes supply chain planning and execution. With SAP MM you give the clients a whole chain of assembling segments to convey items on the schedule. SAP MM (Materials Management) provides companies with materials, inventory, and warehouse management services. SAP MM makes sure that materials are always kept in proper quantities and without shortages or any discontinuity in the organization's supply chain. This helps in purchasing goods in a timely and cost-effective way with day-to-day changes in these business processes.
Everything in SAP MM revolves around master data, which is stored in centralized master-data tables. Master data types include work center, materials master, bill of materials, and routing. SAP MM module consists of many other modules such as Controlling ,Sales and Distribution (SD), Quality Management (QM), Plant Maintenance (PM), Production Planning (PP),and Warehouse Management (WM).
The important components of the SAP MM module are −
- Material Planning
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Valuation
- Invoice Verification
- Statutory Requirements
- Information System
Features Of SAP MM
- Material management and inventory management.
- Smooth supply chain process.
- Speeds up the procurement and material management activities.
- versatile to accommodate changes
- Deals with the Master Data, Procurement Process, Inventory Management, Account Determination & Valuation of Material, Invoice Verification, Material Requirement Planning, etc.
What Next After Completing SAP MM Online Training?
After SAP MM (Material Management) Online Training you can get well-paid jobs in ERP Market in many domains. As every company needs a management team for a smooth supply chain process. You can look for a bright future in
- IT and Computer Software
- Finance and Banking
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Chemical Industry
Job Title for SAP MM
- SAP MM consultants
- SAP Functional Analyst in MM
- SAP MM Plant Maintenance analyst
- Purchase Executive
- Material Manager
- SAP MM functional Configurator
Key Features Of Our Training :
- Interactive online training for better learning.
- Suited for Beginner & Advanced level Students
- More than 10,000+ students enrolled till today.
- Flexibility of batch timings.
- Affordable Fees
- Syllabus strictly designed as per current industry standards.
- Online SAP training courses designed and delivered by industrial SAP experts.
- Trainers with experience of 10+ years in SAP training
- Hand on required Online SAP training module.
- 24X7 Server Access for Student’s Portal, Tainting Materials, Training Videos.
- Easy and simple SAP training material,e-PDFs, Sample Questions.
- Weekday and Weekend Demo batches available.
What You’ll Learn?
Features and functions of the S4 HANA logistics innovation in Sales module.
- SAP MM submodules
- Introduction to ERP and SAP
- Cross-Functional Customizing in MM
- Pricing in MM and Pricing Procedure
- Consumption-Based Planning and Forecast
- Configuration of Organizational Structures and Material Master
- Inventory Management and Movement Types
- Purchasing and Release Procedure & Document Types for Purchasing Documents
- Purchasing Optimization and Procurement Process
- External Service Management
- Special Stocks and Special Procurement Types
- Valuation and Account Determination
- Logistics Invoice Verification
Best Suited For :
- SAP MM Consultant
- End Users, Managers
- Solutions Architect
- SAP Logistics Managers & Consultants
- Inventory Managers, Store Managers
- SAP SCM, EWM, SRM Consultants
- SAP & ERP Professionals
- Business Analysts & Consultants
- Solutions Architect
Get Trained From Our Experts
Best Career Online is here to provides the range of online training. Best Online Career’s SAP MM Training Course is well designed and mentored by a team of experts. This training offers a deep understanding of how to align the organization around customer and Material management.
In SAP MM online course Students will be benefited from SAP MM server access so that students can log in even from their home and practice. Just in case you miss out on any batch we offer SAP MM training videos.
Best Online Career courses are available 24x7.