Learn SAP TM (Transportation Management) Online Training with Best Online Career from experts. We provide SAP TM server access 24x7.This Online SAP course will help you to prepare with complete knowledge of SAP TM module architecture and enable you to use the system in your role as a business user. You will learn all the activities performed by SAP TM like Transportation Planning, Execution, Order Management, Subcontracting, Charge Calculation, and Settlement.
Enroll today and learn from our expert faculties accordingly to your timings.
Introduction To SAP TM
SAP Transportation Management is a stand-alone system. SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) efficiently manages end-to-end visibility from the customer order by providing the physical movement of cargo throughout the entire supply chain. SAP S4 HANA TM is the transportation solution of SAP that helps with lower transportation costs and achieve on-time delivery.
SAP TM performs various planning activities which can be used to create an effective transport management plan. Planning activities by SAP Transportation Management module -
- Plan the transportation and select carriers
- Create freight bookings
- Order transfer and delivery from ERP
- Planning and optimization
- Carrier selection
- Order tendering
- Dispatch and monitor the transportation
- Create forwarding orders for your ordering parties
- Plan the transportation and select carriers
- Tender transportation services
- Calculate the transportation charges for ordering party and supplier side
- Consider foreign trade and dangerous goods regulations
SAP TM can be implemented for all modes of transport air, ocean, rail, and road, etc., and is designed for both ordering party and supplier. SAP TM uses 3rd party GIS solutions for geo-routing, geo-coding, (distance and duration determination), and visual map display. This tool allows users to track the current status of transit and its location.
Features Of SAP TM
- Smaller database and hardware footprint
- Delivery based planningv
- Smaller replication and monitoring effort
- Manual carrier selection and tendering
- Dangerous goods management and Output management
- Real-time analytics
What Next After Completing SAP TM Online Training?
This SAP TM Training Course will provide you with skills to support processes within Transportation Management such as Order Management, Transportation Planning, Subcontracting, Execution, Charge Calculation, and Settlement. With this SAP TM Training Course, you will be able to look for a career in industries that are implementing SAP TM techniques.
- IT and Computer Software
- Operational Reports and Analytical Business
- Finance and Banking
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Chemical Industry
Job Title for SAP TM
- SAP TM consultants
- SAP Functional Analyst in TM
- SAP TM Plant Maintenance analyst
- Delivery management Executive
- Material management Executive
- SAP TM functional Configurator
Key Features Of Our Training :
- Interactive online training for better learning.
- Suited for Beginner & Advanced level Students
- More than 10,000+ students enrolled till today.
- Flexibility of batch timings.
- Syllabus strictly designed as per current industry standards.
- Online SAP training courses designed and delivered by industrial SAP experts.
- Trainers with experience of 10+ years in SAP training
- Hand on required Online SAP training module.
- 24X7 Server Access for Student’s Portal, Tainting Materials, Training Videos.
- Access on mobile and TV
- Easy and simple SAP training material, e-PDFs, Sample Questions.
- Affordable Fees
- Weekday and Weekend Demo batches available.
What You’ll Learn?
- Evaluating SAP Transportation Management
- SAP Transportation Management Overview and Fundamentals
- identifying Net Weaver Business Client Components
- Advanced Planning & VSR Optimizer
- Transportation Planning and Order Management, execution
- Defining the Transportation Planning Process
- Creating Transportation Proposals
- SAP ERP Integration for Order Management
- Strategic Freight Management
- LSP based planning & execution
- Performing Carrier Selection
- Integration between SAP TM and SAP EWM
- Charge Calculation and Freight Settlement
- Determine Distributing Costs
- Generating Outputs
- Monitoring Transportation Events
Best Suited For :
- Application Consultant
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Developer Consultant
- Technology Consultant
- Program / Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
Get Trained From Our Experts
Best Career Online provides a range of Online SAP Training. Best Online Career’s SAP TM online course is well designed and mentored by a team of experts. With this SAP TM technical training, we provide the best SAP TM training material.
SAP Management training will acknowledge all the key topics of the SAP TM module. SAP TM online training will help you to understand each stage of SAP Transportation Management and its activities.
Along with this SAP TM Training Course students will be benefited from SAP TM server access so that students can log in even from their home and practice. Just in case you miss out on any batch we offer SAP TM training videos.Best Online Career courses are available 24x7.